skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, December 28, 2008


Sisters Linda & Karen
Posted by Karen Leeper at 7:38 PM

1 comment:

Pat said...

Isn't family wonderful!! I'm happy you got to see so many! Happy New Year! (Last touch!)

December 31, 2008 at 12:45 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

LeeperLand


Contributors

  • Jada Stone
  • Karen Leeper
  • Kim Parkinson
  • Linda
  • Meridy

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ▼  December (12)
      • The Christmas season was full of surprises! Sara,...
      • Sisters Linda & Karen
      • Leeper Ladies All Together!: Sara Kim Robin Kassi...
      • Grandkids: Eric (Sara's) Andrew (Linda's) Lizzy (...
      • Merry Christmas! 2008 has been an adventurous yea...
      • It's BLURB TIME!!!! Uuummmmm....... ya lol. Anothe...
      • Hi all. I can’t believe how fast this year has go...
      • Hi Everyone,It has been a great year for me and I ...
      • Hey EveryoneThis year has been a long but fun one....
      • Hello All,This year has been long, but successful....
      • I’m going to South Valley College. I have new tea...
      • I am in 8th grade. I am now old enough to have a ...
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)