Hey Everyone
This year has been a long but fun one. Arianna is now 1 and is walking and gibbering, she likes to get into everything so she keeps us pretty busy, she loves to play with her brothers and cousin Hannah loves to do everything Hannah does. Dylan is now 3 and just about potty trained, he hasn't started school yet but he will next year. Tavien is 6 and is in the first grade he says he doesn't like his teacher because she gets his name wrong but other then that he likes it, he also likes to help me take care of Arianna which is a big help. Jeremiah works too much I hardly get to see him and I hate it but when he does take a day off we do fun family things together and every once in a while he goes fishing with his friends. As for me I quit my job at the beginning of the year so that I can stay home with the kids and I also watch Hannah during the day for Meridy its lots of fun especially for the kids. We are trying to move again because our landlord just sold the house we live in but he found another for us to buy so hopefully we get it. We also got a cat his name is Smokey but he only answers to "here kitty kitty" he hates Jeremiah but loves me and the kids, Arianna loves to dangle a string in front of him and laughs when he chases it. That’s about it for us this year. I hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year With Love Jeremiah, Kaleena, Tavien, Dylan, Arianna and Smokey aka The Strongs rylprincess@comcast.net
No comments:
Post a Comment