Hello All,
This year has been long, but successful.
Success #1: I got rid of the husband and replaced him with a Maltese Poodle! He and I split about 6 months ago but he’s remained one of my best friends. Living the single life has been very good for me, and so much fun, too! I moved in with Meridy and Hannah a few months ago and we’re having a blast living together. We’re always looking forward to Wednesdays when Kaleena comes over to watch Ghost Hunters with us. Girl talk and exercise have been nice to share with them.
Another success was finally deciding on a career. I’m going to start saving up for school and hopefully start next year. I’ve always enjoyed exercising, so I’m going to be a Personal Trainer. As of right now I work at MediConnect Global collecting medical records from facilities for Humana Insurance. It isn’t the most entertaining work, but I love the people I work with. I’ve been there for 5 months now
As you can tell, it’s been a very good year for me and I hope it’s been a good one for you, too! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and may your 2009 treat you just fine!
Love, -Kassie- swtstuff86@comcast.net
No comments:
Post a Comment