
It's BLURB TIME!!!! Uuummmmm....... ya lol. Another year, another Christmas it's time to hear what the Leepers are doing! (and Parkinsons, Gaulrapps, Behunins, Howards, Strongs, and Hutton) ha ha. We have had a busy year! David took a job in Colorado so we see him once a week. He is working hard and misses his Hannah!! I am still at Western Neurological Associates in the business office and loving it!! I have been working hard on losing my weight- so far...... 146 lbs lost!!!! (I feel like I’ve lost a friend he he he) Only 28 more lbs to go until I hit my goal!!!!! Good thing I’ve got a GREAT roommate (Sassie Kassie) to keep me motivated! Kassie, Kaleena and I have workout night on Wednesday nights, that is if Ghost Hunters doesn't distract us! Kaleena is my daycare! I love that Hannah gets to play with her cousin Dylan every day- he is her best friend! (and keeps her from asking me for a sibling lol) Well Kassie got a new doggie so Wickett has a friend now during the day. Hannah loves to chase them both up and down the hallways! Well have Happy Holidays!
Love the Behunins' mbehunin04@comcast.net
,r4zx5yttvg89vgr5vu8o;ouiytzx (Hannah wanted to sign it lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment