
I’m going to South Valley College. I have new teachers and I like them and my school. I work at Wal Mart. I played on the Special Olympics Basketball Team and won a Bronze Medal. I have a cell phone! I like my home and parents and brother and sisters and new dog, Bliz
I am in 8th grade. I am now old enough to have a job and I have one. I work as a sweeper at Westland elementary where dad teaches. I play on a Jr. Jazz Basketball team. Dad, James, and I went hunting, but were unsuccessful. At scout camp I earned a lot of merit badges and I’m going to start working on my eagle. Last winter I went snowboarding for my first time. During the summer I went camping and ATVing with the family a bunch.
Merry Christmas, Joey
1 comment:
Love your Christmas letter! Good idea to post it too. I'm getting mine out soon, I hope. Merry Christmas to all of you! Pat
Post a Comment