
Hi all. I can’t believe how fast this year has gone. What’s funny is that from Jan. on I’m always thinking about this blurb. Any time something happens with our family I say to myself, “OHHH! I’m going to write that!” But then time goes on and there’s more, “OOO OOO! That’s a good one, too.” Whether it’s been a good year or a trying one I’m grateful for this because I believe it solely serves as a purpose for the Leeper clan to take time to reflect the wonderful times we enjoyed with our families. So by the time I sit down to write this, how do I sum it all up? Well goodbye to 2008, Hello to 2009!
showard@fbsboiler.com
Hi everyone! I am Eric. Most of you know me. I am in 6th grade and 11 years old. I love to read horror books. I am reading the book "Cirque Du Freak" right now. I am on book 4 and just started it. I like to skate and play with my friends. That about sums it all up for now.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Love the Howards
No comments:
Post a Comment