Kim, Scott, Jake, Tyler, & Jenna Parkinson kimparkinson2067@comcast.net
Happy Holidays!
I hope the New Year finds everyone well. Our family has just finished moving. We finally have our mini-farm equipped with our three horses, four dogs, one cat, and now seven chickens. It feels like Missouri all over again. We love it. Maggie is 9 and in fourth grade. Maggie keeps busy riding her horse and catching chickens. She likes hunting for eggs. Her goal is to hatch one. Maggie’s a good mother hen. She makes the eggs little cotton beds to help keep them warm. Elizabeth is 12 and in 7th grade. She is enjoying the middle school experience. Elizabeth loves hanging out with friends, riding horses, and singing in her school choir. Her one fear is that she’ll be chased by a headless chicken when her dad decides to have one for dinner. James is still employed at Staker Parsons. He went on his first deer hunt this year. He loves our new farm life. I have a new job. I work at Elk Meadows Elementary with an Autistic Cluster Unit. It’s hard work but I love it. Our big news this year is that we are expecting a new baby at the end of July. Miss and love you all
Love, the Gaulrapps.
jkgaulrapps@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment