
All right, enough hints out there. Been too busy to blog, but I'll repent and get to it. I've been having too much fun catching up with everyone on Facebook. We've been to Las Vegas so Bill and Joey, plus friends, could go to the Monster Truck show. Susie and Sandy, my bestest cousins, met me there and we had dinner with The Rat Pack, thoroughly enjoying the show (that's Frank, Dean, Joey, & Sammy). I also won $91.00 on the penny slots, but gave it all back on the 21 Tables. Also watched Robin win 2 Bronze Medals in Special Olympics, for Bowling! (The 3rd one is for Basketball.) Now I'm looking forward to seeing "Wicked" again, on Wed. Then I'm going off track for 2 glorious weeks when I can finally work on 6 quilts that have been gathering dust in my sewing room. So Life goes On and On and On. More later . . . . .
1 comment:
Boy, have all of you been busy! Garn and I go to Seattle next month for Marin's new baby due May 19th. Should be fun! Thanks for updating, Pat (LT)
Post a Comment