Happy Easter to all! I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you, but also remember the real reason we celebrate. We had a lovely party at our house, arranged by the daughters. I used to dye eggs with my little girls, and now they are the mommies dying eggs with their children. I sat back and watched them play, dying and hunting eggs. What a lovely memory for all! Thank you, girls for being good daughters and mothers.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Happy Easter to all! I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you, but also remember the real reason we celebrate. We had a lovely party at our house, arranged by the daughters. I used to dye eggs with my little girls, and now they are the mommies dying eggs with their children. I sat back and watched them play, dying and hunting eggs. What a lovely memory for all! Thank you, girls for being good daughters and mothers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's our reward for enduring all those years! Lovely....
Post a Comment