Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Back from California, rested and relaxed. (And REALLY home: it's 2:43 a.m. and I'm still up, sneezing and not breathing, with 2 out of 3 cats and 1 dog on the bed - out they go tomorrow, after washing sheets and blankets.) Rested at Ma's, watching TV and playing Solitare on my laptop. Enjoyed a weekend at Linda's with Sara and Eric and Susie, playing Shanghai and Dominoes. Won tons of Shanghai games against Susie until we quit to quilt all day. Went to the movies with Susie and Sandy. Spent too much money at a Scholastic Book sale and a quilt shop. On the way home I got to spend an hour over a blizzard, shake and onion rings with my old friend from Missouri, Susie. Now I have 1 1/2 weeks left of off track time so I'm ready to tackle reality again. Even in the cold, snowy weather. Welcome Home, Me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're back to the cold and I'm leaving it! Texas has been on average 30o warmer than here, yea! Welcome home!
Welcome home, you! It was so awesome to get to talk with you about just any old thing! You have always been such good therapy, and definitely know how to, "with a breath of kindness, blow the chaff away..." I'm grateful for you, as always. Love you, Karen!
Karen, for Pete's sake, blog, I miss you! My comp won't screen a lot of what you forward to me--I think it's the pictures--I don't even open them any more, it's so frustrating! So, if you blog, at least I can catch up on YOU, if not your funnies!
Time to blog, Karen! :)
Post a Comment