skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Robin played 2 more days with Special Olympics. They were at the University of Utah competing against basketball teams from around the state. Robin and her friend, Sean Kelly, are waiting to play. They're very proud of the bronze medal they won!
1 comment:
Pat
said...
Way to go Robin! I hope she enjoyed it!
November 3, 2008 at 5:10 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LeeperLand
Contributors
Jada Stone
Karen Leeper
Kim Parkinson
Linda
Meridy
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(31)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(6)
Robin played 2 more days with Special Olympics. T...
I just got home from 10 days in California where I...
Here's Joey, a handsome 8th grader at Joel P. Jens...
How you tag someone else...
You've been tagged!
Pat, Sorry you're sick. Give those germs back to ...
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
1 comment:
Way to go Robin! I hope she enjoyed it!
Post a Comment