skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, October 29, 2008


I just got home from 10 days in California where I got to visit with Sara & Eric, my mother, sister, and 2 cousins. Nice to visit, but nice to be home again! That's the quilt I made for Eric!
Posted by Karen Leeper at 11:20 PM

1 comment:

Pat said...

Sara looks gorgeous! The quilt is great too! Eric is so cute!

November 3, 2008 at 5:08 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

LeeperLand


Contributors

  • Jada Stone
  • Karen Leeper
  • Kim Parkinson
  • Linda
  • Meridy

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • Robin played 2 more days with Special Olympics. T...
      • I just got home from 10 days in California where I...
      • Here's Joey, a handsome 8th grader at Joel P. Jens...
      • How you tag someone else...
      • You've been tagged!
      • Pat, Sorry you're sick. Give those germs back to ...
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)