Pat, Sorry you're sick. Give those germs back to those munchkins! And thanks for the reminder that I need to update this blog, and since you are the only one who reads it, I guess this is for you! I've been teaching my students how to play the ukulele and they're naturals! We have a Christmas program to do, so we'll be playing Jingle Bells for the parents. I've thought about Mele Kelekemaka, but I don't think they'll be ready for that one. Other than that, life goes on. I just finished a 4 day math class for my Math Endorsement, am taking another, and have 5 left to go so I'm way too busy. Bill and Joey (with James and his brother L.J.) just got back from a deer hunt, empty handed, thank goodness. Joey also works after school as a sweeper at Bill's school. Robin is working at Wal Mart and does a lot of community traveling with school.
We were going camping with Kim and family over conference weekend, but snow is expected so that has been canceled. Katie and family are moving to Draper, on horse property, so they can keep their herd of horses with them. Meridy and Kassie are roommates, Jill moved back home with us, Sara is still in San Diego, and Nina is a stay-at-home mom with her 2 children.
I'm going off track in 1 1/2 weeks so I'm driving to California to watch my mom watch TV for a week. It'll be nice to get away for awhile, but I sure enjoy getting back home to my hectic life after all that sitting. So what's new with you? I know - just check your blog, which I love!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great update! How can you stand all that schooling? I'm happy to leave after just 5 hrs a day! Garn and I are going to Texas to see Mandy and fam for Thanksgiving so there goes all my savings; but it's only money, right? Have fun in Calif, you deserve the rest! LT Pat
Pat is NO LONGER the only person who reads this blog! I expect daily updates now! ;)
Post a Comment