Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pat told me on Facebook that I have to ramble on, so I will. However, it will knock off some of my beautiful daughters' pictures and updates, so go to "Blog Archive" in the left column, click on 2008, then on Dec to see them. (It will be worth it!) (Even though Pat is the only one who reads this and she's seen those . . . ). Life in Leeperland is busy. I'm all alone today - Bill is working the Dinosaur show at the "Delta" Center, Joey is at Michael's, and Robin is at Hayley's. Jill is trading in her new car for one she can get financing for. Anyway, I'm supposed to be reading a boring Math book and writing a paper right now, but I'm taking a long break. It's a 3 day weekend after all so it will get done before the Tues. class. I've been up since 5:50 a.m. on a sleep-in Sat. to take Joey and friends to their Pow Wow to earn merit badges. I think I enjoyed it more than they did. Then we went to a church basketball game where I watched these poor boys, with no subs, play against a team much taller than they and with 3 subs. WE WON IN OVERTIME BY 1 POINT!!! This week I went to a meeting to see about getting a doctorate - How does Dr. Leeper sound? When I read about it, it was all theory and research. BLAH! I gotta quit taking classes anyway, but I love to learn. Gotta keep ahead of my 5th graders.
Everyone here is fine and keeping busy. Not much else to ramble on about. Next time I'm up at 3 a.m. I'll ramble on some more. P.S. I track off in 5 1/2 days, but who's counting?????

1 comment:

Pat said...

That was great rambling! Misty's son McKy went to a Pow Wow last week too. Can't believe how much schooling you've done! Don't you get tired of homework? I'm having to take the Jr High science book home to keep up on all the assignments to help tutor my students and I'm tired of doing just that much! You must be a glutton for punishment. (But Dr. Leeper does sound impressive!)