I've taken a 4 day, intense class in Technology and one of the things I've learned to do is to blog. I've created a blog for my students, but I thought it would be fun to also have a family blog where we can all comment and keep in touch. I THINK you can also play with the settings, but unless you really know how (I don't quite know, yet), let's just comment and chat with each other. Tell us about your days, adventures, non-adventures, dreams, frustrations, etc. THIS IS FOR US! Now let's PLAY! Just add your comments on the comment link below and you'll be able to read everyone's comments who have posted and write your own.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yea, I figured it out and so now I am here also. But I hate the word "blog".
Hi Linda!
I'm glad you're joining this. It will be fun if everyone comments.
FYI for everyone: "Blog" comes from the words Web Log, this weBLOG. I don't like the word either, but on one asked for my vote, so we're stuck with it. But it's FREE!
I meant to say THUS, not this before weBLOG. Sorry.
The frog is great! Its mouth is open so you know that it is a blog frog.
Bill (Dad)
Hi Mom! This looks cool!
Kim, tell us about your camping trip! You missed a nice party at Kassie's. See you next month.
Mom
Hello family :) just wanted to stop by and say hi (this is jill by the way. i just don't use my real name online cuz i'm weird like that)
dear mrsleeper this is my first fomment from home that i have ritten and i am pritty exited about it. i just got dog slobber all over my legs becouse my dog abby just got home from her dailey training and she just liked my pants until they got soaked in one spot !!!!!!!!
RIELEY
Post a Comment