OK, so I'm not so quick...I posted my comment on the wrong picture! See previous picture for comment on Joey
You're STILL quick. Now help me put music on Robin's dance. You can do it yourself cuz I set you up as an author. But tell me how to do it!
I would if I could but Marin's husband who is a computer whiz set up my computer so I'm ignorant about that kind of stuff, lo siento LT
hey Mrs.Leeper Robin is so cute:) Hailey
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OK, so I'm not so quick...I posted my comment on the wrong picture! See previous picture for comment on Joey
You're STILL quick. Now help me put music on Robin's dance. You can do it yourself cuz I set you up as an author. But tell me how to do it!
I would if I could but Marin's husband who is a computer whiz set up my computer so I'm ignorant about that kind of stuff, lo siento LT
hey Mrs.Leeper Robin is so cute:)
Hailey
Post a Comment