Sunday, June 21, 2009



Oh My Heck! (by the way, I NEVER say that!) It's been a long time since I've caught this up. Been too busy ending the school year. No, that's a big lie. I've discovered FarmTown on Facebook and I spend way too much time on that addicting game. At one time I made my farm look just like our farm in Missouri.

Happy Father's Day to all. We had a wonderful barbecue here with all but Sara joining us. We also celebrated Hannah's 4th birthday.

Bill, Robin, and Joey are out of school now, working hard around the house, catching up stuff that has been waiting a long time to get done. Busy Busy Busy. I still have 9 days left of school. Swine Flu has bitten a bunch of my students, but they spring back fast. Then we're going to have a busy summer, camping and going to Calif. so Joey can stay with Sara and we can visit kin.

Well, I'm off to harvest, plow, and plant a new crop. Enjoy your summer!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Plant a new crop of what? Sounds like you'll be busy too!